Create Lasting Memories with Moving Experiences in Okinawa.
Okinawa is a resort archipelago surrounded by some of the world’s most beautiful seas.
Every year, the number of people who visit Okinawa for whatever reason—including not only tourism but also for conferences, meetings, and special events—continues to rise.
The moment of coming into contact with its beautiful natural environment and unique history and culture makes for a precious and special experience for both the first-time visitor and the repeat traveler.
So, why not consider some unique mementos that will bring to mind and ripen their memories of their moving experiences in Okinawa?
Meeting and event sponsors in increasing numbers have been looking at the gifts that are distributed as proof of participation as symbols of the camaraderie and feelings of solidarity that result.
The hospitality gifts presented here are all limited-release products available only through this online catalog. All are items with a true sense of premium quality that cannot be obtained anywhere else.
We present to you a carefully selected variety of Okinawa-themed hospitality gifts unobtainable through any other source—items produced by some of Okinawa’s leading illustrators, binagata dyed fabric makers, and potters; items that use materials typical of Okinawa; and items that express Okinawan traditions and culture.
About This Website
The FLAVOR website presents hospitality gifts and mementos with an Okinawa focus. Website visitors can study and compare a wide and varied ranges of products in terms of their prices, possible production run sizes, manufacturing times, and whether personalized printing is possible. If you find an item in which you are interested, the procedure for placing an inquiry and ordering is a follows.
- Please send your emailed inquiry via this website.
- A representative from our company will respond.
- Product determined and applied for
- Discussion over product details, price, delivery date, and delivery location
(From this point forward, dealings will take place directly with the exhibitors of the products in question.)
- Contract agreed directly with exhibitor (contract documents entered into as necessary)
- The exhibitor will request from 20% to 50% of the product’s total cost as a deposit.
(Please note that this deposit is earmarked for obtaining the materials to be used in making the items and is non-returnable even if the order is cancelled.)
- Manufacturing begins after payment of the deposit is confirmed
- Product delivered to stipulated location on stipulated date
- Please pay the balance of the bill within 2 weeks after delivery.